PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund Limited (ASX:PGF)
The PM Capital Global Opportunities Fund Limited (ASX:PGF, ACN 166 064 875) provides investors with an opportunity to invest in global equities via an Australia Securities Exchange (ASX) listed investment company. The company was listed on the ASX on 12 December 2013.
Managed by PM CAPITAL Limited, the aim is to provide long-term capital growth by investing in a concentrated portfolio of undervalued global (including Australian) equities and other investment securities.
Benefits of investing:
- Opportunity – access to global markets provides domestic investors a far greater breadth of opportunity
- Superior risk/reward – global markets provide opportunities with a superior risk/reward
- Currency exposure - the $A is trading at historically elevated levels
- Timing – historically low yields in cash and bonds relative to the earnings yield of companies
- Experience – an experienced investment manager focused on maximising the long term after tax value of investors' capital
This video is dated the 25th October 2013.
The PGF at a glance:
- Concentrated portfolio of approximately 40 globally-listed equities
- Tax will be an important consideration
- Individual long equity positions limited to 10% of the portfolio's net market value and individual direct short positions limited to 3% of the portfolio's net market value
- Active currency management means hedging will change
- The maximum total net invested position is 130% of the portfolio's net market value, debt exposures are allowed up to 30%
- While franking credits will be paid capital growth is our primary focus
- Unlisted securities may represent up to 10% of the portfolio's net market value.
|Share prices and registry|
|NTA / Investment reports|
|Board of directors|
|Compliance and policies|
PGF share price:
(20 min delay)