How are complaints handled?

You may lodge any complaints by contacting us at our address as shown on our website.

We will always acknowledge and investigate any complaint and respond to you within 30 days. PM Capital is a member of an independent complaints resolution service approved by ASIC. If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you may lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority:

Australian Financial Complaints Authority



Phone:                  1800 931 678

Mail:                      GPO Box 3 Melbourne VIC 3001

Where you have invested in a PM Capital Fund indirectly through an IDPS or IDPS-like service, complaints relating to the PM Capital Fund can be directed to us. Any complaints relating directly to the IDPS or IDPS-like service itself should be directed to the IDPS or IDPS-like service and not to PM Capital.